Physical therapist is the prominent figure in helping the patient admitted to a rehab. Our therapist serves the following roles to endorse the patient:
- Ensures ample body strength.
- Instructions in the use of supportive applications.
- Educating post-operative weight bearing conditions.
- Reviewing post-operative exercises.
- Charting exercises during hospitalization.
- DTV prevention measure.
- Gait training.
- Weight maintenance / reduction.
- Muscles endurance training.
- Lifestyle modification.
- Sexual counseling.
- Health and behavior modifications.